Re: Problems installing on a "Mikasa" system

Loic Prylli wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  > By the way, Mikasa can be either EV4 or EV5 ("Primo"), these are
>  > different models that require different kernels and MILOs (I saw only
>  > one rescue disk for Mikasa on the Installation disks page).  Jeff's one
>  > is EV4.
>
> Thanks for the precision, both mikasa and mikasa-primo disks and
> kernels are now added on http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html.
>
> By the way, I have also written an e-mail to ftpmaster@debian.org
> about putting the whole set in the ftp archive, sorry for the delay,
> should have done this a long time ago).
>
> Loic

I used the disks above.  They booted, however, there is no nfs module on
the drivers disk for mikasa.

I am downloading the disks for the base system as we speak 8-), but you
might
want to add that module to the disk.

Thank you
	Jeff Katcher

Debian=The best and fastest support I have ever seen anywhere (I LOVE
THIS LIST)