Re: A known problem ?

Joel Baker wrote:

> Speaking of this - I've been unable to get a proper Packages file off of
> the non-US HTTP server for most of this week. Am I just trying at the
> wrong time of day? Wrong phase of the moon? Or is this seriously broken?

Speaking also of this, mysql-server depends on mysql-base, while also conflicting
with it.  I'm sure there's a readme or something that explains that, but in the
meantime, I'm working on a good binary distribution of mysql3.22.11beta (and having
a reasonable amount of success.) If and when I'm able to get something stable, I'll
ask on [the appropriate mailing list, perhaps debian-mentors?] how to proceed.

--
James S. Carlson   --   james.carlson@mandelcompany.com   --   414-271-6970 x510
Management Information Systems Administrator