A known problem ?

Gorik De Samblanx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For some reason, I had  to reinstall my UDB. Unfortunately, using the
> debian frozen/slink distribution was not a good choice (a.o. because our
> mirror is incomplete) but also because I get these two messages all the time :

Speaking of this - I've been unable to get a proper Packages file off of
the non-US HTTP server for most of this week. Am I just trying at the
wrong time of day? Wrong phase of the moon? Or is this seriously broken?
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://www.lightbearer.com/~lucifer
 The proof of the existence of truth is left as an exercise to the reader