LX164 Installation

I'm having a bit of trouble installing on an LX164 motherboard.  First of
all, I can't find the latest version of AlphaBIOS for this motherboard.
There is no "LX" anywhere on DEC's ftp site, and the URL listed for bios
updates is invalid.

So the bios wouldn't really be a problem if I could get MILO loaded.  I've
downloaded what I think is the correct milo from the LX164 directory on
gatekeeper.digital.com, and created a floppy with linload and milo.  When I
execute linload.exe (via the "Run Maintenance Program..." selection, since
the OS Selection Setup tells me I have no hard drive (no IDE, only SCSI).
Linload gives me the message "? Incorrect number of command arguments.".  I
don't know what kind of arguments it's expecting, or if putting them on the
command line in the alphabios dialog box will send them to it...

Are there other locations for milo images?  I understand milo is a small
linux kernel, and would therefore be pretty hardware specific...

-- Bob

 / Rube Goldberg? Bah! Amateur! I give you..Windows 98! Linux everywhere \
| Linux, because everyone's work is mission critical.   ANYTHING inside.  |
|_Bob McElrath (mcelrath@wisconsin.cern.ch) Univ. of Wisconsin at Madison_|