Fixed xcdroast available for testing

On Thu 19 Nov 1998, Lonnie Sauter wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Paul Slootman wrote:
>
> {The setup mostly works, expect that changing the cdrom / cdrecorder
> {things via the buttons gives an error:
> {
> {    can't read "tkPriv(activeMenu)": no such element in array

> I had to download the latest sources for tcl/tk to get this to work.
> There is a patch posted on the xcdroast web page for this problem.  I have
> not tried it yet though.

That patch looks promising.

I've built an xcdroast package with this patch in it, and also with
"fs=3072k" added to calls to cdrecord (to fix the shared memory thing).
I also use the real path to cdrecord instead of a symlink to it, as that
symlink seems to confuse xcdroast.

However, I can't try it out at the moment (away from my alpha, and will
be until Monday). So, I've made it available for testing as
ftp://ftp.murphy.nl/pub/debian/alpha/xcdroast_0.96d-final-6.1_alpha.deb
(I love people who put "final" into the version number :-)
Please let me know how this works; if it's ok, I'll upload it.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands