Re: dbuild results - partial

dichro-563809d@eris.rcpt.to (Mikolaj J. Habryn) writes:

>     FH> cvs -d :pserver:anon@cvs.linux-m68k.org:/CVS login [empty
>     FH> password] cvs -d :pserver:anon@cvs.linux-m68k.org:/CVS
>     FH> checkout wanna-build
>
>   Built - .debs available at http://www.eris.rcpt.to/wanna-build/

Woah, woah, woah.  The packaging is very much a work in progress; I've
had to put it on hold while I clear out the God forsaken new
maintainer backlog.  I'd *strongly* advise against using those debs.
The debian/ dir is only in the CVS for comments from Roman and/or so
someone else can take it up if I die or Roman gets bored with my
inactivity.

If you're interested in wanna-build && friends; please join the
mailing list[1].  I really will try and finish the packages ASAP.

[1] buildd-disc@nocrew.org; send mail to
buildd-disc-request@nocrew.org with `subscribe my@address' in the
subject line.

--
James - who just spent another night processing new-maintainer, with
        no end in sight.