dbuild results - partial

I've got dbuild running. So far, I've done the main directories base,
admin, net and mail. I'm working on adding the others. It slow going
since I'm trying to resolve problems with my setup as I progress.

I've made the results for failed, successful, ignored and wrongarch
available. The successful results show many of the packages build ok,
but have warning in the compile such as casting pointer to different
size integer, type mismatch, etc. They are usually not fatal errors.

I've used a standard install running a re-complied version of the
2.0.35 kernel. I've found some packages may fail under dbuild, but can
still be compiled directly using a source tree. This is usually a
problem with how the package has been setup, not with the code.

The results are available at:
http://www.eangach.apana.org.au/debian
There's also a link to Lar's i386 results in case anyone want to
compare results of the failed builds. Unfortunately, Lar's does not
have the successful results published.

I have to take the link down occasionally to grab source files since
my permanent link has a bandwidth download limit. I hope this isn't
too inconvenient, but I'm looking at getting a second line to overcome
this.

Please let me know if this is useful and adds any value to the alpha
port.

Is there any particular order I should tackle the various directories
in?

Also, is it worthwhile making any of the deb files available for
people to test?

Thomas
--
Thomas Behrndt