Re: xserver-common missing?

> At 00:53 20.11.98 +0100, you wrote:
> >> Today i wanted to install X on my alpha, but the xserver depends
> >> on xserver-common which seems not be available.
> >
> >That seems strange, since I certainly did upload it, and it seems to
> >have made it to ftp.lh.umu.se. How are you installing? (I.e apt, dselect...)
>
> Update: The file is there, but it isn't in the packages-file, so dselect/apt
> cannot find it.

Ok, so there's something amiss with the Packages file (either at your mirror or generally, though I did check the one at src.doc.ic.ac.uk and found it was in there). Hopefully it will correct itself in a day or so (if it hasn't already).

/Anders
Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Not system administrator at DjungelData             | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87