Re: Cannot boot APC164 UX

Nicolai Guba <nicolai@jungle.bt.co.uk> writes:

> I'm referring to my earlier message.  Still no success :(  Could anybody tell
> me whether I've been using the right disk images?

I got just such an Alpha yesterday with RedHat preinstalled. It didn't
want to acept my boot parameters for a floppy boot right away, so i
bootet from the redhat systems milo. The kernel and root.bin was then
loaded from the debian bootdisks.

The milo and kernel are for a ruffian system, what I think is the
correct alias for the system. If you can get hold of them via ftp,
copy them onto the debian disks and boot from there.

If that fails, I could make an image of my disks and send it to you.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn