Ghostscript in B&W mode?

	I just upgraded to the newest version of ghostscript that was in
the unstable directory for Alpha, and now it is rendering everything in
black and white, including grey scale and color postscript files. It
renders in B&W no matter if the output is my HP LJ II or X11. I know the
postscript files are in greyscale/color, as gs on my intel box renders
them correctly.
	The version of gs on my intel box (also just updated with the
newest versions from stable) is 3.33-7, while on my alpha it is 4.03a. Did
I hit a bug (alpha or new version specific) or this some new
behavior/option in 4.X gs that I am missing? Thanks!

	PS. If it is a bug, where can I find the old deb file to
downgrade my gs version? Thanks.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |