Re: Porting to Alpha

I will take it over if I can get 'maintainer status.'  Until then I will
try to do some diff's and post them for whoever to view.

Lon

On 30 Oct
1998, John Goerzen wrote:

{Christopher C Chimelis <chris@classnet.med.miami.edu> writes:
{
{> On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Lonnie Sauter wrote:
{>
{> > I applied for developer status so I can help out the cause.  I have MPICH
{> > up and running on a cluster of pc164LS's.  I had to rebuild this package
{> > for alpha and would like to donate.
{> >
{> > If anyone needs this package I can put it up on anon ftp.
{>
{> Did you patch it at all?  If so, can you send me the patches?
{>
{> Hell, I'm not even sure we have that Debianised, but if so, I'd be glad to
{> upload it :-)
{
{Yes.  We do.  I did.  I've been trying to give it away to somebody
{else for months, though, because I no longer use MPICH (it was at work
{and I have since changed jobs) and am in no position to maintain it
{now.  Any takers?  Please? :-)
{
{--
{John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |