Re: Porting to Alpha

At 04:25 PM 10/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Lonnie Sauter wrote:
>
>> I applied for developer status so I can help out the cause.  I have MPICH
>> up and running on a cluster of pc164LS's.  I had to rebuild this package
>> for alpha and would like to donate.
>>
>> If anyone needs this package I can put it up on anon ftp.
>
>Did you patch it at all?  If so, can you send me the patches?

I will work on the patches and send them to you.  I did not do too much to
the debianized source.  Just a couple of conflicts and no setup for a
fortan compiler.  You can get the deb package at
ftp://ftp.math.ukans.edu/pub/sauter/.  I will try to get the source deb and
diff in there when I get time.

Lon