Make and globbing (alpha)

Package: make
Version: 3.77-2

Make version 3.77-2 does not work correctly on the alpha. This simple make
file fails to glob filenames,

all:
        echo $(wildcard *)

I tracked the solution down, the trouble is that the configure script DOES
NOT look for a libc glob.h and properly set HAVE_GLOB_H. This causes it to
assume that it's glob.h is the same as the one in libc. This apparently is
not true on the alpha and thus filename globbing breaks completely.

The proper patch would be to fix configure.in, I'm really bad at that
so I made a 1 line change to debian/rules,

CFLAGS = -O2 -DHAVE_GLOB_H=1

Recompile and it works like a charm. This should work on all glibc archs.

[If anyone on the alpha lists wants my fix it's in ~jgg on faure, I
needed this to compile the new APT]

Jason