Re: Advice

> What should I buy?
> at www.cpumicromart.com they sell multias for $99 and I have to add about
> $150 in shipping and handling, thats a total of $249
> or
> should i buy a cpu and motherboard throug my small linux firm, at a higher
> price but new and better
> Any advices?

It depends on what you intend to use it for. The Multias are quite slow, with
only a 21066 and no cache L2 (IIRC). If you intend to use it for anything
serious I'd suggest getting a newer machine (BMsoft in Lund claim to have
Alpha CPUs if you don't want to be bothered with importing. No relationship
other than having bought some things from them - not Alphas though).

mvh,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Not system administrator at DjungelData             | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87