Re: xbase-clients package ?

>   Erm - this does cause something of a problem. The new xbase packages
> (which *are* available), appear to omit things such as xauth, xterm,
> xdm etc. Presumably these have been moved into other packages. It
> would be rather nice to have them - I'm currently in a state where I
> don't dare do anything to jeopardize my X session, since it's running
> things that I no longer have binaries for...

Hmm, it seems you are right. The new xbase is binary-all, so our old
binary-alpha xbase has been removed. Most annoying... I'll try and do the new
xfree tonight then (if I don't manage to get it done, I'll put the old xbase
someplace accessible tomorrow.)

/Anders
Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Not system administrator at DjungelData             | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87