Re: GTK prob

On Fri 12 Oct 2018, The M@Dd0k wrote:

> I know I have all the problems that exist, here are two more ...
>
> I installed a few Gnome-apps as balsa, gtcd, gmix ...
> When I launch the most of them I get the following,
> for example with balsa :
>
> balsa: error in loading shared libraries
> : undefined symbol: gtk_object_check_cast

The current gtk and glib libraries are different from those that
existed when (at least) balsa was built. I'll have a look this
evening, and perhaps rebuild a couple. Could you give me a list
of problem packages?

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org