GTK prob

Hi there,

I know I have all the problems that exist, here are two more ...

I installed a few Gnome-apps as balsa, gtcd, gmix ...
When I launch the most of them I get the following,
for example with balsa :

balsa: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: gtk_object_check_cast

The second one concerns Mesa again :
I finally had to install some packages I found
with MesaLibs 2.6 and MesaDemos ...

Now when I launch any program I wrote for Mesa,
it crashes with a beautiful "Floating point exception" !
I remember I had the same error when I compiled Mesa with
the -ieee (or something like that) option.

Any help (or solution, I'd prefer) ?

Regards,
M@Dd0k

E-Mail: svax@cybercable.tm.fr