Re: On Documentation

> On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 04:13:10PM -0700, Guenter Geiger wrote:
> >
> > 1)  Overview of known systems, boot methods, milo, aboot, SRM, AlphaBios,
> > ARC, ...
>
> Also that thing on Ruffian motherboards...

ARCSBIOS. I can probably write this bit, but I can't physically get to the
machine at the moment (it is in my SOs office, and she is currently in Venice
:-(( ) Also, I don't reboot it very often (its been up 3 weeks at current
count), so it won't happen for a little bit. I should be installing a tape
drive on the machine in a few days, so I'll try and have a look at it then.

	David