Can't build XEmacs20

Dear Jean-Marc,

> It fails at the dump stage. Does someone have already done such a build.
> Is there something special to do for my config ?
>
> SX164, kernel 2.0.35

Stock Xemacs does not compile on alpha.

I packaged up a "fixed" Xemacs-20.4 some time ago.  It is in

(for sid, the Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 "hamm" for alpha that never were); I'm
putting one together for slink as I write this.

Cheers,
	Kristoffer

--
Note. If you recently send me mail to which I have not replied or that bounced
then please resend: I've had mail problems. Thanks and my profound apologies.