Re: Problems: Jade 1.2, nsgml, egcs, dynamic linking

    CCC> It's ok.  I know the message.  I'm trying to get an egcs
    CCC> snapshot packaged up (or really trying to get someone else to
    CCC> finish their work on it).  The new egcs fixes the internal
    CCC> compiler errors that we've been having, apparently.

  I've been recompiling jade fairly regularly with the latest CVS
extracted egcs. Various versions compile FOTBuilder correctly, but all
die on other sections of code. I've yet to get a full build without an
internal compiler error :( Compiling with different gcc versions
yields all kinds of exciting unresolved references at link time (I'm
assuming this is due to the different egcs versions; having never
managed to build to completion with a single one, this is something of
an academic point...) Sometime this week I'll probably try to get my
nether regions into gear and start mailing egcs-bugs.

m.