Re: Problems: Jade 1.2, nsgml, egcs, dynamic linking

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Jeff Noxon wrote:

> Why did I know you'd say that?  :-)

Hahaha...yeah, I have been beating on jade for awhile now.  We really need
it upgraded soon.  At least we're on the right track with it now.  I just
wish I had a clue as to why newer dpkg versions don't work....even with
new binutils...

> I don't use Qt, but the symptoms sounded similar.  When I get a chance, I'll
> see if the new binutils make the dynamically linked nsgml work.

It does.  I'm very happy for that.  Once we get FOTBuilder to compile, I
have a feeling that a new jade will be compiled and uploaded :)