I'll build glibc (was Re: Error from libc6.1-dev)

Christopher C Chimelis <chris@classnet.med.miami.edu> writes:
> This will be addressed when we get libc6.1-2.0.7t packaged (hint
> hint...fingers crossed).

I'm assuming, since I've recompiled libc each time before, that this
was directed at me.  :-) I'll get right on it.

Some day I'm going to put 128MB into this damn UDB.  It may not have
the memory bandwidth to take advantage of it, but at least it'll cache
everything under the sun...

Anyone have an extermal multi-drive SCSI case they could donate?  I've
got a half dozen 4GB drives I could press into service here, if only I
had somewhere to mount them.  Then I could go back to maintaining a
local mirror which would dramatically increase my (and probably
Chris', since he could NFS-mount it) productivity...

Mike.