Re: base disks copied to master

Hi Sven,

Hope you don't mind, I have grabbed last night the last version of the
boot-floppy source from the CVS on master, and I have generated a new
root.bin and base2_0.tgz.

 I had the following problem: the "light" versions of shared libraries
did not work (maybe did something wrong or something changed with the
latest libc2.0.7r). A a temporary workaround, I have currently put
the full libraries on the root.bin disk.

Agree with you on the kernel-image issue, (anyway the hard part
is probably to have the right milo and kernel in first place).

Regards,

Loic