Re: base disks copied to master

Loic Prylli <Loic.Prylli@ens-lyon.fr> writes:

> Hope you don't mind, I have grabbed last night the last version of the
> boot-floppy source from the CVS on master, and I have generated a new
> root.bin and base2_0.tgz.
>
>  I had the following problem: the "light" versions of shared libraries
> did not work (maybe did something wrong or something changed with the
> latest libc2.0.7r).

I suspect it is the latter. This is the problem that is stopping me
from testing my patches. The problem exists on i386 too.

> A a temporary workaround, I have currently put
> the full libraries on the root.bin disk.

I was lazy on this, please send me your patches for this ASAP. (I
tried to solve this in another way, and I failed for now ...)

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>
http://www.sax.de/~sr1/