a new set of installation disks

Hello,

I have again updated the installation disks on
http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html,

I have put a resc1440.bin and drv1440.bin for the MIATA machines.

The resc1440.bin is a filesystem with kernel+milo+linload.exe, so it
should be all you need to boot (and it is also needed in the middle of
the installation process)

resc1440.bin and drv1440.bin are system dependent and should be
updated for each alpha platform.

With these disks I have tested the whole installation process, and it
seemed to work quite well (do not forget to mount the installation
root disks with rw).

Loic