Re: Packages.gz frozen?

On Tue 09 Jun 1998, James D. Freels wrote:

> The file
>
> /debian/hamm/hamm/binary-alpha/Packages.gz
>
> has not been updated since May 30.  Is this because hamm is frozen?

Hmmm, I know that when I mirrored sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk this morning it
got updated:

-r--r--r--   1 paul     users      284858 Jun  9 13:29 binary-alpha/Packages.gz

> There are many updated packages since May 30.  Are these files not
> stable enough to use?  I used to be able to perform a 'scan' from
> within dselect.  This option does not seem to be available now?

I think there was some problem with updating the Packages files, on all
archs.

> Would like to keep current on debian-alpha.

Try it again.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl