Re: Should libdb1-dev be removed?

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Richard Braakman wrote:

> Can it be removed?  If so, can someone file a bug against ftp.debian.org
> to that effect?

I recommend filing a bug against ftp.debian.org about it.  I'll sanction
it if need be, because I do know it's an irrelevant package now.

In fact, I think I can scrape up a list of things that don't need to be
there.  If you can, file this package and I'll work on submitting a list
of things later (kinda got my hands full now and a few things on my feet
too :P).

Thanks!

Chris