Re: Positive feedback on new gcc :) & fp exception question

Christopher C Chimelis <chris@classnet.med.miami.edu> writes:
> Oh, btw, I'm repackaging a revised gcc/cpp package now.  I'll detail the
> changes once I know it works (discovered the problem while compiling
> binutils, fyi).

Of course, I've just finished putting together a binutils-alpha
package, based on 2.8.1.0.15, because although later revisions (up to
.19, which was current yesterday) compile much stuff OK, they don't do
glibc properly---this was my problem in getting the release 2.0.6
done.

I'll try to upload it to beezer, as well as master.  It's modeled
after the latest binutils (in that libbfd no longer exists).

BTW, I should have a release glibc in three or four more hours...

Mike.
--
Michael Alan Dorman               |     E-Mail: mdorman@law.miami.edu
Network Administrator             |             Phone: (305) 284-2463