Positive feedback on new gcc :)

Well, it looks like the problems with the gcc package have been solved!
So far, I've had nothing but good feedback from people testing it
(including myself...I just compiled a kernel and should be booting off of
it soon).

If my kernel boots and no outstanding strangeness shows up in the next 12
hours or so, I'll upload the packages to master for inclusion into the
"experimental" realm.

Chris