Problem with gcc-2.8.0 package found already

I just found a big problem with the package I made for gcc 2.8.0.
For anyone interested, it shows up when you do a VERY important "gcc
--print-libgcc-file-name" (doesn't print complete path to the library
because of a configuration problem that I neglected to change).

I'll be fixing it tonight, but it will require a full recompile, which
will take some time on the UDB.  I should have a new package up tomorrow
(fingers crossed).

Chris