Ok..gcc & cpp 2.8.0 packages available

I've fixed the problem with the packages and I've put them back on my
site for testing.

FYI, the changes to the original source that fixed the problem are pretty
intensive, so it may be a week or so before I can get a full diff up and
available.  Until then, please test the package and see how/if it works.
It's highly possible that, in changing the installation procedure on gcc,
I screwed something up (I haven't double-checked my logs yet), so if I did
miss something, please let me know.

There will be another revision of this to change another idiosyncracy that
I noticed before, but it's not major and shouldn't impact the functioning
of the compiler at all (cosmetic).

Thanks :)

Chris