Guavac uploaded

FYI,

I uploaded guavac this morning.  Since I don't have alot to use it for
yet, I didn't get a chance to test it.  I also don't have Java binary
support compiled into my kernel :(

So, if anyone wants to test it (or even try compiling libdb2-java with it
;-), please do.

Also, for those not on debian-private, there has been talk about the
release requirements and an upcoming code freeze.  While they haven't set
a date for the code freeze, "the powers that be" are trying to hasten it
to allow us to catch up (good thing).  Hopefully, they'll do it soon since
we still have alot of things to work on that just don't compile on the
Alpha.

Chris