Re: PPP (was Re: New man-db package available for testing...)

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998, Doug DeJulio wrote:

> Anyone ported irqtune to the Alpha yet?

I just re-examined my patches and such (and the irqtune source) and it
turns out that I haven't ported it or even come close to doing it.  It
requires alot more knowledge of the kernel than I currently have.  I can
probably have another look, but not for awhile :(

I will check RedHat's site, though, to see if they've gotten around to it.
If they have, then we'll just "borrow" their patches ;)

Chris