Re: doh, sig6 with qmail

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, nm wrote:

> well im stumped, gcc bombs out with a sig 6
> when i try to compile the latest qmail (1.01 i think)
> without me posting any sys info anyone have an idea
> what might be wrong?

Yes...it wants to compile it with -O2 (check the "compile" script), which
breaks it for some reason.  I tried it without the -O2 and that file
compiled fine (cdbmake_add.c), but when I put it back in, sig 6.

I'll see what I figure out regarding this and forward it to Richard
Henderson (the gcc guru that I frequently annoy).  He should be able to
provide either a reason why this happened or a patch to fix it :)

Chris