Re: Bad stuff going down

In article <[🔎] 3.0.2.32.19971026214448.00b86100@mail.vt.edu> you wrote:

: problems include random bus errors with any program,
: hard habbitual lockups, un explainable seg faults in
: otherwise safe proggies, and strange log messages ;)

Sounds like flakey RAM to me.  That would be consistent with X stressing
things that hadn't been stressed much previously, too.  Chris may see something
in your logs, but I wouldn't count on it.  It sounds like the problem is
too pervasive and random...

Bdale