Re: [DEBIAN-ALPHA] Installition for UDB

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Nikita Schmidt wrote:

> BTW, can cfdisk operate BSD disklabels?  Last time I checked (long ago,
> though) it could not.  If it can't, then fdisk is the only choice for
> those who want to have Linux and Digital UNIX partitions together on the
> same drive.

Actually, I don't think cfdisk can.  Then again, until recently, neither
could fdisk, if compiled from util-linux source.  I had patched it before
after reading over RedHat's patches, but the new fdisk seems to have
corrected that "technically unsupported" aspect.  I'll have to look at
cfdisk again and check on that.

Chris