[DEBIAN-ALPHA] Installition for UDB

Hi -

I am the new proud owner of a UDB 166.  I have a disk.  Which I believe
is unformatted.  I don't have a CDRom.  And I don't have an operating
system.

I would like to install Debian Linux on this machine.  But I'm not too
sure how to go about this.  Is there a kernal which will fit on a floppy
that will allow me to format and partition this hard drive?

I have a 486/66 Debian system.  But I haven't really played with it a
whole lot.  It has just a bare-bones configuration; no development
stuff.

I have access to the internet.  So I can ftp files to my 486/Linux.

Could anyone give me any help?  Or point me to someplace that would help
me out?

Tony -

--
Evil Twin -                                                       one_spike
        the Man, the Myth, the Legend in His Own Mind -         //~____/  ~\\