Re: broken xterm and (?) xdm

Christopher C Chimelis writes:

 > For some reason, the packages you uploaded seem to have something wrong
 > with them.  I was trying to look at the contents (dpkg -c) and it said

 Yes, I really have problems uploading them. For some reason outgoig
things from our site are *very* slow. When I came in this morning the
second package was still not finished ... (The frist upload was
aborted because it was xbase_3.3-5).

 So.. I'll try once more with xbase_3.3-6 and and send you mail after
success

Guenter