Re: Where I am ?

On Thu, 09 Oct 1997 20:58:06 -0700, v18780@usa.net wrote:

>Hi !
>
>Couple of days ago somewhere on the Internet I have seen this message:
>"Singles list, subscribe to Debian..." Ok. Now, please tell me what's going
>on here ? People talk about some "xfree package", "EOF", 'new
>realizes"..etc ?

Ummm, maybe they are discussing the DEC alpha version of the debian
distribution of linux.  Its an operating system.  Its for computers.  You
really are clueless arent you?  (Dont bother answering that - its obvious.)

>Where are other single guys ?
They all have dates right now - guess your out of luck.

>Where are the GIRLS ??
They are all on dates with the single guys (see above) OR, and this is the
most likely, they have a REAL life and dont spend time on mailing lists
waiting for some horny net geek to make thier dreams come true.

>Am I on the wrong mailing list?
Could be.

Terry Bayne
'79 XLH

Gnome
gnome@iquest.com

When you lose your name, you become small.
When you lose your spirit, you become nothing.

                             -R.K. Partain