hwclock success...

I managed to recompile the kernel and util-linux package and am happy to
report that hwclock works like a champ now.

I have repackaged it, but until I get the kernel patches diff back in
order (see previous emails for changes) and until sysvinit is fixed by me,
I'm not going to post it on my ftp site.  I should have both working
tomorrow evening sometime, so it should only be a day or so before
everything is up and ready :)

That's it :)

Chris