:(

Hi...

Well, egcs failed all of the tested Fortran tests too :(
I have a feeling it thinks it's using an old version of dejagnu, so I'll
play with it before I make a judgement one way or another.

I also may rebuild egcs with the "stock" options (ie, not specifying
anything when running configure) and see if that works better.  If I do
that, I'll just run the Fortran-77 testsuite and see if it works then
backtrack depending.

My problems could be related to putting in a new version of binutils also,
but I really doubt that since the gcc tests mostly passed (and there were
a few g++ tests that actually did work also).

I'll keep you posted :)

Forever hopeful :)
Chris