Re: EGCS 1.0 is out

On Thursday,  4 Dec, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> I'll second this.  I recently found a bit of code that even Richard's
> patches to gcc wouldn't handle correctly.  I sent the offending fragment
> to him, so hopefully that same problem should've been fixed in egcs, but
> it's probably better to assume it isn't for the time being.  I'll retest
> the code with egcs sometime soon to double-check, though :)

I remember a (relatively big) discussion on egcs-list initiated by
Richard after you had sent him one of your bug reports (the one about
qmail, if I remember correctly).  Finally Richard made a patch, but I
don't remember if it was incorporated.  It should be somewhere in my
egcs-list archives.

	Nikita