Re: Automatic compilation: results

Christopher C Chimelis <chris@beezer.med.miami.edu> writes:

> > > http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/quinn-diff/
>
> I agree :) I must've missed this the first time it was posted.

Oh, this was the first time I posted it to the list, sorry.  I had
mentioned it to Mike months ago (I think), but hadn't announced it on
the list, because I didn't want to do too much self-publication, as it
were, or something.

An alpha person might want to check the list of arch-specific excluded
packages, I already got one package on that list wrong (mpg123, as
Nikita discovered).

--
James