Re: Trying out automatically built packages?

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> I've uploaded info 3.9-5 to beezer (and now I notice that
> there's a 3.9-5.1 .deb somewhere, oh well).  If someone
> could test that (see that the libs it uses are correct, and
> so on), I'd be _very_ grateful. If that one seems OK, I'll
> start uploading things to master instead, as soon as my
> queries about PGP keys are answered.

FYI, the 3.9-5.1 deb on beezer is the one I built to satisfy dependency
problems revolving around ncurses.  It probably is the same as yours, but
I'll double-check the dependencies.

Also, I feel your pain regarding the PGP key.  I sent mine in last month
and haven't heard back yet.  Otherwise, we'd have a *much* updated tree on
master by now.

Chris