Latest install procedure?

Hi,

In 3-4 weeks' time, I'll be installing Debian on a new PC164 (Microway
Screamer 366MHz W/ 1MB L2 cache and 128MB RAM [if you're wondering, Mike,
I agreed with your advice but decided to go for a larger HD ...]).  I'm
buying it with no O/S, rather than getting Microway's ported and
maintained Redhat ... I'd rather have Debian :-).

Where can I find uptodate installation instructions?  Presumably there are
boot/root floppies somewhere?  Or does it work differently on Alphas?

Cheers,

Nikhil.

--
Nikhil Nair