Quick Note for the Novices

If you manage to get RedHat's Installation Menu up via the
MILO-vmlinux.gz-ramdisk sequence, then you can hit alt-F2 after a few
screens to get a root unix prompt. Your removeable media will be
mounted in tmp as fd0 and (in my case --- JAZ drive) sdb1

You can then do fdisk, mke2fs, and copy things between them --- as I
must do since no one split the base distribution into floppy sizes.

--
o============o  Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE)  to this address
 Legal Notice   is indication of your consent to pay me $120/hour for 1 hour