Re: newbie Alpha owner

In article <[🔎] 87iv17s49d.fsf@calder.med.miami.edu> you wrote:
: Gaak.  Critical Path!

I suspect that there are other things I'll trip over before we're done, but
that's the sore thumb right now.  Go ahead and take a day or three, I *need*
to get another burst of work done on the satellite project before I look at
this again.

: I guess it'll soon be time to find another spare disk to glom on to
: the UDB so I can bench test the install, huh?

Don'cha just love it when a plan comes together?  :-)  I've got a spare 200meg
disk that I'll probably use as my test install disk.

Bdale