Re: Qmail as packet for Alpha ?

In article <[🔎] 87encqqiy1.fsf@calder.med.miami.edu> you wrote:
: Let us know how it goes, or wait a week or two for someone to start on
: some installation disks.  Hopefully it won't even be me. :-)

Or, if you have a spare disk/partition, you could snag the base stuff I put
on master, use your RH system to unpack it, then boot off that base and install
Michael's stuff.  That's what I've done, and it works fairly well.  I've got
some packages on ftp.gag.com that I haven't sent to master yet, too.  It's a
thin pipe to the house, so only snag these if you're going to actually use
them soon, please!

Bdale