Re: DPKG not compiling due to differences between Alpha and Intel...

> Supposing I want to set the action entirely myself, without using any
> of the previous state (eg, by calling sigaction first to get the
> current state and then modifying it).  How do I fill in the sigaction
> struct ?

	memset((void *),&sigaction_struct, '\0', sizeof(sigaction_struct));

Then initialize the fields you use.

The system call had better do something sensible if unused or local fields
in its data structure are 0.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Author of the Twelve-Step Program to Quit Emacs