DPKG not compiling due to differences between Alpha and Intel...

Hi Folks!

FINALLY! I got RedHat to install on the 200MHz Alpine system used for testing
purposes. It was a tough fight (i had to build a complete new kernel first!)
but now it works and i finally started working on the DEBIAN stuff.

First thing i tried to compile was dpkg - and it failed miserably because
Linux/Alpha does not define all syscalls! This is apparently because of the
OSF/1 compatibility.

I found the following differences between Linux/x86 and Linux/Alpha:
* SYS_sysinfo is not defined in any of the header files (but the kernel does
  implement it).
* Structure sigaction has no member sa_restorer.

Not much you will say, but too much for me to solve it single handed.
What's to do?

Dominik